Central Board of Excise and Customs :
Central excise is a duty levied on the goods manufactured or produced in India. The applicability of central excise duty is on manufacture and production in India of excisable goods. It is mandatory to pay the excise duty of the goods manufactured in India except exempted goods or goods exported out of India. Other than excise exempted goods there are various exemptions are also notified by the Government related to the payment of excise duty of manufactured goods.
Services offered :
• Registration in central Excise.
• Submission of excise duty to the department.
• Filing of returns either on monthly or quarterly basis.
• Reply of show cause notices.
• Attend and complete the audit and appeal proceedings.
• Submitted the information in department which is required to be submitted.